Friday 25 February 2011

Weekend is here :-)

So the weekend is here and I'm quite looking forward to a lazy weekend.
On Wednesday I didn't continue my diary as I went a little over. It amazes me, I lose slight control of what I'm eating and that's it. I only had a mars bar which was within syns and that's it I couldn't manage it. It's as if panic and don't know what to do as I've gone off plan so to speak.
Went out for drinks last night, could have been meal but I used the excuse that we were meeting late that I didn't want to eat, which in part was true but also because I knew I couldn't keep to plan if I knew we were eating out.
Started again yesterday with a good day, low in syns, part because of a possible impromtu day out tomorrow but also to make up for Wednesday. Today has been a good day too, only 2/3 syns had so far and since I won't be out for the day tomorrow I have a few extra to use up tomorrow at home. Going to be making some quiches recommended from http://www.minimins.co.uk/ Got my ingredients today so all set to go tomorrow.
Also decided to start making a list of meals to eat throughout the week so I have a shopping list to give my mom. Finding that I'm needing certain things and I have to go and buy them. Spending so much really.


Anyways a brief update on my diary for the last 2 days then it's off for some TV tonight. Got a couple of films to watch with an actor I've a bit of an obsession with at the moment hehe


Green days


Thursday:
B: 28g bran flakes, 100ml ss milk and a banana
S: apple and pineapple
L: jacket, LF cottage cheese and baked beans, mullerlight
S: hot chocolate (2syns) pudding rice with half a Ww yoghurt!
T: guess you could call it cottage pie? extra lean minced beef (1HEb) carrots, sweetcorn, swede, brocolli, baked beans, passata topped with mash potato. small yoghurt
S: banana, LF nat yoghurt, left over pudding rice.


(3 syns inc 1 syn from a drink)


Friday
B: apple, pineapple, LF nat yoghurt
S: muller yoghurt
L: left over tea from last night inc (1HEb) and a shape yoghurt
S: biscuit (not sure how many syns, let say 2)
S: apple and a banana
T: bachelors pasta n sauce (1syn)

No comments:

Post a Comment