Tuesday 15 February 2011

Weigh in luming..

Well weigh in luming tomorrow, I am quite excited about it yet nervous as I have been so good this last week and eaten lots of super free foods. I am hoping for a 2lb loss taking me 11lbs off the target I have set myself :-)

Yesterday I finished off my day with a melted alpen light bar and a small amount of strawberry mullerlight. Was yummy, like granola. And then I had a whole load of grapes that I couldn't stop eating lol

So far today.
Tuesday:

S: 1 rich tea finger biscuits (1syn)
B: 2 weetabix (HEb)
S: pineapple, orange and banana
L: Pasta n Sauce (1syn) 100g mullerlight, orange, Alpen light (3syns)
S: Banana
T: soup made up of carrots, swede, 1 small potato, leeks and spring onions, 1 slice of bread (est 6syns) toffee mullerlight

11 syns so far
HEa Milk in tea


and as I have 14.5 syns remaining from yest I will be having a slice of weetabix cake later :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment