Sunday 13 February 2011

Sunday:

So Sunday was spent trying to find mullerlight yoghurts without them costing a fortune, luckily found them at the big tesco lol
Then trying to update the EYFS profile for each one of the my kids. I wanted to get done so I could lie in bed doing nothing but as soon as I did that I got bored and went back on the computer.

Spent 2 hours in the kitchen tonight (including time for eating) making a potato layer pie and then more rice pudding. This time with vanilla mullerlight instead of last nights toffee mullerlight. Was much nicer :-)

Food for today:
B: blueberries, apple, low fat nat yoghurt, 1 alpen light (half HEb)
L: left over soup from yesterday, danone activia
S: Weetabix cake with flora light (estimating 6 syns)
S: apple and pineapple
T: potato and swede layered pie with extra lean beef, carrots, peas, sweetcorn, baked beans, passata and swede. Rice pudding

(6 syns so far)

2 comments:

  1. Ooo the pie sounds nice :) I might have to give that a whirl.

    Have you tried the Vanilla Activia Yogurts, they're creamier than the mullerlight ones.

    Will you send me your recipe for the rice pudding please? or pop it on here :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was lovely, just bung everything together. Same as the cottage pie thing i make hehe

    Yeah have tried them, I like them but much prefer muller ones.

    I basically use 100g of pudding rice, mullerlight, sweetner and a splash of milk. I think you are supposed to use more milk than I do.

    I first boil the rice in water til soft, then add in milk, sweetner and yoghurt and put it back on the hob til it's mixed in.

    I have read that you can add an egg in after putting those ingredients in but i'm still testing it out. Want to add cocoa powder to it too at some point.

    ReplyDelete