Monday 14 February 2011

Debating...

A friend at work takes her daughter to a kick boxing lesson, her husband goes also. I have always wanted to do something like kick boxing and when I told her this she said she would find some information out for me. She told me today they are having a free open week so to speak in a couple of weeks and if I was still interested I should give my details. Now my only problem is that I do not want to attend on my own, i've just quit my current gym and this gym is further into town and costs double of what I'm paying now. Plus side is that you get the classes and access to the gym. Really can't decide on what to do :-(

Anyways, today has been a really good day so far. No syns as yet and half a HEb for later :-)

Monday:

B: apple, blueberries and LF nat yoghurt, 1 alpen light bar (1/2 HEb)
S: banana, apple and pineapple
L: jacket with baked beans, LF nat yoghurt for pud
S: apple, pineapple and grapes
T: potato and swede layered pie with extra lean beef, carrots, peas, sweetcorn, baked beans, passata and swede. (going to make extra swede to add to the small amount of mash I have.


HEa: Milk in tea

2 comments:

  1. Well you could give it a whirl on the open week & see if you like it & then make a decision afterwards x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have given my details to my friend and her hubby is passing it on. It will be the initial going there at first. Supposed to be amazing for the body.

    ReplyDelete