Thursday 10 February 2011

Well last night went over syns, only by about 3. You know when you think I want to use my syns so I'll treat myself, couldn't think of what to have and then found a couple of things lol
Been feeling quite down these past 24 hours but striving through to the weekend. Just think I can't bothered with a lot of things at the moment but it's not affecting my slimming world.
So today,

Thursday:
S: 1 rich tea finger biscuit (1syn)
B: 2 quorn sausages, 2 rashers of bacon and baked beans.
S: apple and orange
L: mash, veg and half a chicken fillet from last night.
S: gingerbread man i decorated with the kids at worked. I did a demo and then couldn't not eat him (i guess around 3syns)
S: banana
T: tomato soup (passata, chopped tomatoes, baked beans, garlic powder, herbs and pepper all blended together) potato wedges.



Tomato Soup and Wedges














Milk (HEa)

4 syns so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment