Friday 18 February 2011

Finally it's half term, a nice (well i hope) week off :-)
Had a long day yesterday so no blog but food was relatively good. Went over on syns but only by about 3, but was under syns on wed so not all bad!

Today has been a good day :-)

B: weetabix
S: banana and strawberry mullerlight
L: apple, pasta mug shot and LF nat yoghurt
S: banana and mullerlight
T: sausage and bean casserole, was ok but leeks weren't cooked enough so left those out.

Contemplating changing from the extra easy plan to the green plan, I don't tend to have too much meat so might be worth switching over. Going to look at my books the weekend and see.

Anyways off shopping tomorrow for work clothes, I hate what I wear for work and always makes me feel awful. Half my clothes are big and baggy or i've had for years so time for new ones so i feel good about myself :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment