Monday 18 April 2011

A long while!

So it's been 2 months since I've last done one of these. A lot has happened since I last blogged, most of which I won't go into. In honesty it was toughest thing that I have ever gone through and at times I was very much at breaking point and felt like I was at the lowest point in my life. Luckily I had family and 1 or 2 others who really helped me through it.

Slimming World has been going ok, I now stick to it as I enjoy the way the plan works. Eating healthy. If I can lose a few lbs in the process then jobs a good un.

Right now I am on my Easter holidays. Now usually I don't enjoy the holidays that we get, I find myself sat on my own doing sod all being very lonely. I have found until yesterday that I was enjoying my time off but for the last 24 hours I have not been able to shake off this feeling of just wanting to burst in to tears, part of me can't work out why I'm feeling this way but I am really hoping it will pass as I shouldn't spend my life feeling this down. I have tried thinking of all the things that should make me happy but it's not controlling my wanting to break down and cry'

Well hopefully I can update this more, even if noone is reading this, in part it helps me to air how I feel.

Goodbye for now.

2 comments:

  1. I'm reading!

    And never knew you felt so awful the last few months and its horrible that you feel like that!

    You have a lot of friends and are lovely, you shouldnt have to feel like everything is shite :(

    I guess I struggle to understand it and sorry if I ever come across that I don't care xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annonymous? I could maybe guess lol

    ReplyDelete