Saturday 19 February 2011

Half term :-)

Well half term is here! It's been a long seven weeks and I'm glad of the break. Still have some stuff to do but can be done at leisure :-)

So this morning I decided to go shopping for new clothes. I hate what I wear to work and I always feel comfortable. My first mission was to get some to new trousers but to be honest they weren't what I wanted. I picked out a couple of dresses, a top and 3 pairs of trousers. None of the trousers fitted at a size 14 too! :-( The top too tight :-( but luckily the dresses fitted lovely. So after that I went somewhere else on a mission for more dresses! Ended up walking away with 3 more :-) Have always refused to spend loads on new work clothes as I never wear them anywhere else but I have decided that this time it doesn't matter. So now I have 5 beautiful new dresses to wear whenever. Have dumped the big, baggy and tatty trousers along with other tops that do not fit properly anymore! Can't wait to wear them for work. :-)

After the shopping trip I headed over to Aldi to stock up on veggies for some soup making.

Bought

2 swede
1 Broccoli
1 bag of carrots
1 bag of parsnips
1 butternut squash
1 bag of small apples

all of that for £3.34! Cannot complain.

So to end a relatively good day I did some work this afternoon looking at the steady progress my kids are making :-)

1 comment:

  1. Forgot to add that later on I made some soup for tomorrows lunch! Tasted so yummy :-)

    ReplyDelete