Wednesday 16 February 2011

Weigh day number 2

Second weigh in after being back on track and I was another 1lb down, slightly sad it wasn't more after a good week but I can't complain. Whether its because I went over on syns yesterday but I had none on Monday I don't know but as loss is a loss and I'm only 12lb from the target weight I have set myself :-)

Today has been a good day, forgot bread for my soup so I spent the afternoon snacking on fruit as I was famished.

B: 2 rashers of bacon, 1 scrambled egg and spaghetti hoops
S: pear and a banana
L: soup (same as yesterdays tea) pineapple, 100g of mullerlight with blueberries
S: pear, apple, banana and activia yoghurt.
T: Jacket potato with bacon, baked beans and cottage cheese

Milk in tea (HEa)


For my tea I tried to be fancy and cut off the top of the jacket potato and scooped out the inside to add in the fillings but I should have waited for it to cook a bit more. Now it was nice but could have been better.

No syns for today as yet but maybe a small choc treat later? But also have my HEb to have so not sure as yet want to save up syns for the weekend, don't have plans but weekends are easier with extra syns :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment