Wednesday 23 February 2011

Long day yesterday but still a good day :-)

B: apple, banana and blueberries with shape zero yoghurt
S: alpen light (1/2 HEb) mullerlight
L: small bowl of veggie soup, pasta n sauce (1syn) active yoghurt, 1 biscuit (1syn)
S: half bowl of pudding rice
T: half bowl of veggie soup, followed by pasta and curry sauce
S: 2 alpen light (HEb) mullerlight, hot choc made with HEa milk (2syns) a few crisps at pub 4 syns?!?

6 syns

 
So today is weigh in number 3, and I stayed the same. Slightly annoyed by it as I've too good this week. Ah well, keep going as they say.
 
Trying to sort some things out for the easter holidays. Got a few things planned for the next few months but fancy something a bit different. There's a few nice places around but don't know if it would make a fat lot of difference going on my own, probably make the lonliness that I feel now even worse, we shall see but it's nice to get away during the holidays and do stuff.
 
Anyways I won't depress myself with that even more on my nice, quiet day off.
 
Today so far:
 
B: scrambled eggs and baked beans
L: homemade veggie soup with 2x WW bread, (HEb) mullerlight cherry

No comments:

Post a Comment