Monday 21 February 2011

Monday!

So I am doing so well this week and I'm excited again for a weigh in on Wednesday. Have been so good having veg soup for lunch and not going over syns! Today I have been on track but OMG I don't think my body knows what it wants today. Started the day off with a different breakie to normal (porridge) and then after my lunch of veggie soup I felt very full but quite sickly at the same time. Since then I have felt so hungry (suffer with low blood sugar so get shaky etc) but ever so full at the same time. Even now after my tea I am full to the brim but my stomach is gurgling away :-( Want today over with now.

My diary for the last 2 days as I don't believe I posted it yesterday.

Sunday: 2nd green day
S: apple
B: pudding rice with banana, half a mullerlight and blueberries
L: veg soup with butternut squash, swede, 1 parsnip, carrots, salt, pepper, garlic powder and curry powder.
left over pudding rice with blueberries
T: fish pie (cod 1HEb, peas, carrots, potato and swede mash, parsley sauce (2syns) topped with cheese (1HEa) mullerlight
S: mini apple and LF nat yoghurt
S: hot chocolate using remaining Hea milk (2 syns) and mini aero (5.5 syns)
S: Weetabix (HEb) biscuit (1syn)

10.5 syns for the day
Milk in tea HEa


Monday:

B: porridge HEb and a banana
L: veg soup with butternut squash, swede, parsnip, carrots, spring onion. Shape zero yoghurt
S: 1tbp of LF nat yoghurt, apple and handful of blueberries
S: tomato mug shot ( contemplated having this with lunch as soup is never enough for me but saved it for later)
S alpen light ( half HEb)

S: smash and baked beans (i coudn't wait any longer for food and needed something)
T: quorn chcken fillets covered in cous cous, pasta with curry sauce (mushy peas, tin toms and curry powder) banana and custard mullerlight

HEa milk in tea

No comments:

Post a Comment