Wednesday 27 April 2011

What difference a day makes...

And it sure does! Had such an awful start to the weekend and was feeling very upset in my last blog. But from then I had an ok saturday just pottering around the house although still found myself somewhat bored. This weekend will no doubt be identical as Mom and Dad are away again, luckily they're leaving Benji here so shall be living it up with him this weekend! ;-)

Sunday I spent the day in Derby. Visited a lovely health club where we made use of free facilities for the day, a lovely outside swimming pool, felt like I was a million miles away. After a bit of milling around and debating on a random trip to see our latest favourites ;-) went for a lovely sunday lunch with two special people...i'm sure they will LOL if they read this!

Since Sunday I have contemplated making a drastic change in my life, for now I will not say what this is in case it doesn't all happen for me. If it does I believe it will be the best and biggest change I could ever make. Watch this space....is all I will say.

For now we have a day at work tomorrow, luckily it's own clothes day (never feels like a real day then) and then it's back to four days off. It'll all be relatively quiet but have a few bits to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment