Wednesday 4 May 2011

Anxiety

My anxiety seems to be getting worse these days, I wish I could stop it. No matter what goes on I seem to constantly think and panic about it. I was having a good day today until someone came to me with some good news (similiar news that I am waiting on too) and since then it's been back again.

I'm also finding that I'm trying to tell some people how I feel but they don't really seem to understand or get that how I am feeling is worse than what they're thinking! When you just want to talk to someone about it but they're just not getting it no matter what you say.

I'm so focused on what I want right now that I'm afraid of failing. I have to accept that what will be will be, but I can't help but feeling that this isn't enough!

Going to find the effort to drag myself away from the computer, it's actually my life right.

Apologies to all those who are sick of me moaning ;-) I don't feel sad just all over the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment