Thursday 21 April 2011

Thursday

So a week on from when I decided to give myself a kick up the backside slimming world wise and a it's a week done good. Even with drinking lots on saturday night and eating pizza and doughballs at pizza express on Tuesday the scales showed a 1lb off this morning. Slowly going in the right direction. Only 10lb to go for my first mini target.

Still feeling so slightly down about things, I'm ready to get back into the routine of things with work etc. Can't wait to skip these next few days where I'm gonna be home alone from friday to monday, where i'm just sorting out my planning and job application forms. Hate that I can't really make any plans with anyone where it's not gonna cost me £££ to get there or do something. Supposed to have plans on saturday but that's not looking possible and having to wait to hear about it :-/ Moaning about it a lot on twitter really helps in some ways but if i had to read my tweets I'd be sick of reading the same things by now. I often feel it's good just to get it out there or a way of letting people know without actually have to admit it if that makes sense?

Anyways not much else to report, managaed to get a few bits and bobs for holidays on Tuesday when I went to Manchester. 2.5 hours in Primark pretty much killed me lol. Was also able to look after Charlie these last few days, he's growing up so fast and seeing his little face makes me very happy.

x

1 comment:

  1. Also decided not to weigh myself on a set day and weigh when I feel like it, I felt like it this morning and showed a 1lb loss :-)

    ReplyDelete